Welcome to you !
Our vision is to become THE crypto-bank in Europe !
Bridging between the blockchain ecosystem and the traditional finance world, Coinhouse creates trust in this ecosystem. Our mission is to empowers our users, individuals and businesses alike, to simply and securely invest in the crypto market as well as to keep their assets safe.
Joining Coinhouse means embarking on an exhilarating adventure, joining a real family of people passionate about crypto-assets, the benefits of decentralization and the creation of digital trust. The most important thing is to be curious, have a thirst for learning, and be willing to join a growing startup in a totally new industry!
We are all pretty passionate about bringing the crypto world to the masses and are looking for someone that has that dream too!
Why Coinhouse needs you?
To support our growth, we are looking for an Account Manager to strengthen our "Private Banking" activity and making sure to help our key investors to make the most out of cryptos.
It is a fast-paced role that fits high-energy, data and performance-oriented people, ready to build the crypto bank of tomorrow.
This is what we need from you
* Be able to build and establish exceptional relationships with our clients.
* Be the main point of contact of our customers to answer their questions and requests in a timely manner (phone, emails, chat).
* Be responsible for one of the most important key metrics of the company: activation.
* Help the Customer Success team reshape our customer support tools/processes and prioritize where we invest our resources and efforts with customers (Zendesk).
* Manage clients onboarding according to KYC/AML procedures and work closely with the Compliance team to identify fraud issues.
* Monitor and identify adoption, maturity, and growth trends for the team and customers to develop a customer success strategy.
* Identify customer needs and collaborate with Account Managers and other internal teams to ensure customer success with special emphasis on adoption, expansion, and renewals.
* Partner with the Sales team to engage in pre-sales activities for high-value opportunities.
* Provide operational oversight of the business to deliver on targets and KPIs.
* Gather customer product feedback to help shape and define the product roadmap.
* Bring in new ideas to delight our customers.
And Who are you?
* You have a strong interest in new technologies.
* You have a High level of autonomy and organization (ability to manage tightly, over time, a large quantity of information and customer requests).
* You are C1 both in French and German.
* You are an effective team worker; naturally collaborative and supportive.
* You are able to take initiatives, suggest new business ideas, and process improvements.
Nice to have: Enthusiasm, fun, and smile. This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last.
- First call with an Account Executive ( 45 min)
- Interview with Paul, your new manager ( 1 h )
- Test and presentation to a panel of team members
We have a fair and fast recruitment process!
That's the end of the job description: even if you don't think you have all the necessary qualities, we encourage you to apply anyway. Every application is considered with the same care ( even cover letters)
Please feel free to give us your Github profile.
There are many opportunities to come at Coinhouse: we are looking for people who are passionate about what they do.