Welcome to Coinhouse, the first european cryptobank !
As part of the Brand & Communication team, the Communication & Marketing Project Manager reports to the Head of Brand & Communication.
The job is built around 5 main responsibilities:
Communication assets creation
Embody our Brand, its tone of voice and its design on all the assets we create and share internally and externally. All the content we produce translates our personality and values as a company. As a Communication & Marketing Project Manager you will be the voice and image of Coinhouse and, as such, you will be in charge of creating the tools and harmonizing the way we communicate in 360°. You will have to coordonate the creation of all our tools offline and online: Print / Corporate videos / Presentations/ Emailings etc.
(All our assets must be translated in FR, ES, EN, IT.)
Coordinate the launch of new products on our platform with other teams to make sure we deliver great quality content that match our customer needs: our Research and Analysis department to stay at the edge of the crypto expertise, our Sales team to understand our clients needs, our Acquisition team to help them improve their SEO rankings and to provide content to our affiliates and our Design team to produce the dedicated marketing tools to promote the products..
Be the “Right-hand man/woman” of the Head of Branding & Communication to work on the advertising campaigns online and offline for the French Market and the European key markets. Follow-up of the assets creation with the communication agency, work on recommendations on the media planning strategy. Be in charge of the coordination with the different interlocutors, agencies, freelancers, designers etc.
PR & Events Organization
Working on the editorial part : press release redaction, follow-up with the press agency.
Help on the press events organization, in coordination with the press agency: organization of fair trades, redaction of press releases and create the communication tools for the events with the design team: flyers, booklets, goodies, kakemonos etc.
Brand content creation
Working with the Content Manager and Design team to create amazing contents (whether it’s powerpoint presentations, editorial redaction to create pages and articles on our website, infographics or animated videos) to educate and help people navigate the crypto ecosystem and allow them to benefit from our product and services
We are thus looking for someone who is creative, curious and passionate about cryptos and new technologies, keen to develop and strengthen his / her expertise in the field, and able to create easy-to-understand contents to popularize cryptos for european investors.
A minimum of 5/6 years of professional experience either in Communication and Marketing
- A creative mindset with the ability to work on several projects such as videos, webmarketing, media campaigns etc.
- Strong interest in new technologies and especially of the Cryptocurrency/Blockchain sector.
- Fast learner, who is able to understand complex concepts and translate them into creative contents to make them accessible to as many people as possible.
- High level of autonomy and organization (ability to manage tightly, over time, a large quantity of information and requests).
- Ability to take initiatives, suggest new ideas and improvements.
- Native in French and fluent in English with perfect writing skills.
- An effective team worker; naturally collaborative and supportive.
It is advantageous if you have/are
A previous experience in a rapidly-growing and / or changing environment Experience in creating rich content, using associated tools
Past in creative agency is a plus
1 . First call with Nicolas , our Talent Partner ( 45 min)
2. A meeting with Johann ( our Head of Com & Brand )
3. A informal meeting with the Marketing team ( at the office )