Welcome to Coinhouse, the easiest crypto app on the market!
By joining Coinhouse, you will build today the essential foundations that will redefine the future of banking and financial systems: you will contribute to the construction of the architecture (technical, commercial, marketing, financial, compliance) of a Crypto Bank.
Joining Coinhouse means embarking on an exhilarating adventure, joining a real family of people passionate about crypto-assets, the benefits of decentralization and the creation of digital trust. The most important thing is to be curious, have a thirst for learning, and be willing to join a growing startup in a totally new industry!
We are all pretty passionate about bringing the crypto world to the masses and are looking for someone that has that dream too !
Why Coinhouse needs you?
Our Tech & Product teams are growing fast!
We already have 4 squads which are supported by Thibaud and William, our scrums masters.
You will also find Thom our agile coach who does a lot of acculturation on agility.
We are looking for a Scrum Master to accompany our squads (~8 peoples each), facilitate their work & delivery, pair with the product manager and be the occasional spokesperson at Coinhouse.
If you think that the role of the Scrum Master is not just to apply the Scrum Guide and and extends far beyond just facilitating rituals; we are meant to get along.
Each of our Scrum Master works within 2 squads.
- You are a strong and inseparable partner to the Product Manager and you help align the squads with the company's objectives
- You facilitate internal / external communication and effective collaboration with the rest of the company
- You ensure deliverables are available and up to quality standards
- You ease agile's events (daily stand-ups, user story refinement & poker planning, sprint planning, sprint review, demonstration & retrospective).
- You measure and maintain KPI to track & optimize each of your squad's efficiency
Who are you?
- You are pragmatic and result-oriented
- You are not afraid of transparency
- You are protective without being disempowering
- You are adaptable without denying your convictions
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
Nice to have : Be a Post-it©️ enthusiast !
- JIRA, Google / Office suite, Slite, Miro
Our current stacks
- Front: React, Typescript
- Back: Ruby, Rails & NodeJS
- Mobile: React Native
- Infra: AWS, Docker, K8S, Ansible
- Testing tools: Gherkin, Cucumber, X-Ray
Our recruitment process
- A meeting with Marie , our tech Talent Acquisition Partner (45 min)
- An Interview with Thomas & Thibaud, Agile Coach & Scrum Master (1h)
- A meeting with Alexandre, our CTO (1 h)
That’s the end of the job description: even if you don’t think you have all the necessary qualities, we encourage you to apply anyway.
Every application is considered with the same care ( even cover letters)
Please feel free to give us your Github profile.
There are many opportunities to come at Coinhouse: we are looking for people who are passionate about what they do.