Welcome to Coinhouse, the first european Cryptobank !
Bridging between the blockchain ecosystem and the traditional finance world, Coinhouse creates trust in this ecosystem. Our mission is to empowers our users, individuals and businesses alike, to simply and securely invest in the crypto market as well as to keep their assets safe.
Joining Coinhouse means embarking on an exhilarating adventure, joining a real family of people passionate about crypto-assets, the benefits of decentralization and the creation of digital trust. The most important thing is to be curious, have a thirst for learning, and be willing to join a growing startup in a totally new industry!
We are all pretty passionate about bringing the crypto world to the masses and are looking for someone that has that dream too!
Why Coinhouse needs you ?
Welcome to you !
Marie, delighted! Talent Lead at Coinhouse, AND the big day has arrived!
It's time for me to recruit and train my first padawan in my vision of Talent Acquisition at Coinhouse. #soexcited
Our job is to create contacts, links AND not to find the best profiles but to find the most suitable profiles to continue this work of team building: we build teams!
There is no such thing as a typical career path.
Here is what I am looking for to create my team and none of this can be learned at school:
- the ability to always want to learn
- Good knowlegde of the tech ecosytem: recruitment & stack below
- emotional intelligence
- listening skills
- What does it mean to be a Talent Acquisition Partner at Coinhouse? -
The word partner is very important: you are an active member of the tech and product team, you have to invest yourself.
And to recruit effectively and over the long term, you have to know the people you work with on a daily basis to meet their recruitment needs.
We also need to make life easier for our hirings managers and help them in their daily coordination with candidates.
Representing Coinhouse to candidates
- You communicate with transparency
- You coordinate all interactions with your candidate
- You put the candidate at ease: no good buddies/bad buddies with us
- You provide relevant negative feedback to your candidate (areas of improvement, readings, etc.)
You are partly responsible for the success but also for the failure of the candidate's career
- You know how to show managerial courage to effectively challenge the hirings managers
- You can use data to constantly challenge and improve the recruitment funnel
- You are organized and fact-based (if you've heard of cognitive biases, we'll get along fine)
You are also here to build the future of Coinhouse
- You are fond of data scrapping ( phantombuster, amazing hiring etc ... )
- You propose new tools because you do a lot of monitoring
- You will create pipes of candidates that you will make live (Newsletter, meet-ups, Apéro, masterclass etc.)
- You speak English because we want to continue our expansion in Europe
Main technos and stack (some informations)
- Front: React, Typescript
- Back : Ruby, Rails &NodeJS soon
- Mobile: React Native
- Collaborative Tools: JIRA, Miro, Trello
- DevOps: AWS, Docker, K8S, Ansible
- Testing tools: Gherkin, Cucumber
- A meeting with Marie , our new manager (45 min)
- Use case to test your creativity (1h)
- Meeting with Thomas or Austin , our lead developer ( 45 min)
- Visio call avec Alex , our CTO ( 1 h )
That's the end of the job description: even if you don't think you have all the necessary qualities, we encourage you to apply anyway. Every application is considered with the same care ( even cover letters)
There are many opportunities to come at Coinhouse: we are looking for people who are passionate about what they do.