Welcome to you !
Our vision is to become THE crypto-bank in Europe !
Bridging between the blockchain ecosystem and the traditional finance world, Coinhouse creates trust in this ecosystem. Our mission is to empowers our users, individuals and businesses alike, to simply and securely invest in the crypto market as well as to keep their assets safe.
Joining Coinhouse means embarking on an exhilarating adventure, joining a real family of people passionate about crypto-assets, the benefits of decentralization and the creation of digital trust. The most important thing is to be curious, have a thirst for learning, and be willing to join a growing startup in a totally new industry!
We are all pretty passionate about bringing the crypto world to the masses and are looking for someone that has that dream too!
Why Coinhouse needs you ?
We are expanding our scope to the Luxembourg market !
Building on our recent registration with the CSSF as a PSAV (virtual asset service provider), we are looking for a Senior Corporate Sales for the Luxembourg market, to address corporate and institutional clients.
This is a fast-growing role that fits high-potential sales people, ready to build the first European crypto-bank!
- This is what we need from you -
You will be responsible for building a portfolio of corporate and institutional accounts, helping them and providing them with solutions (investment and custody) in crypto-assets.
We need someone who is able to grow in 3 areas: Commercial, Client and Strategic.
Your hunter mentality and your experience in business development allow you to create a solid network of B2B2C institutions in the Luxembourg market.
To conquer this new market :
- You will have to identify high value customers through inbound/outbound prospecting campaigns
- Promote products and services (Business and Custody) to generate curiosity and interest
- Take a solution-oriented approach to structuring business transactions
- Manage account openings according to KYB/AML procedures
- Explore and identify new opportunities with sound strategic thinking.
- Contribute to market research and development of potential customer profiles while maintaining competitive intelligence.
- Improve the business offering by working closely with the Research, Marketing, Product and BizDev teams
This is an evolving role and you will quickly build your team!
And Who are you?
Position located in Luxembourg, you must have a solid knowledge of the Luxembourg market, B2B and B2B2C
- You have a real interest in crypto-assets
- You must have had experience in a similar position in finance, investment services, ...
- You are fluent in French, have strong written and spoken English skills. German is considered an asset.
- Your communication skills enable you to negotiate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- You have a proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at once, while maintaining a keen eye for detail.
- First interview with Nicolas, our recruiter
- Second interview with Valentin, our recruiting manager
- Third interview with Romain our CRO
- Last interview with our CEO
We have a fair and a fast recruitment process!
That's the end of the job description: even if you don't think you have all the necessary qualities, we encourage you to apply anyway. Every application is considered with the same care ( even cover letters)
There are many opportunities to come at Coinhouse: we are looking for people who are passionate about what they do.