Within the sales team, we are seeking a creative, talented hunter for lead qualification, sales, and support. You will play a major part in supporting our rapidly growing standard client base and act as their trusted advisor in their use of Coinhouse, ensuring they realize business value. This other part of the mission involves researching individual investors and companies, organizing sales outbound campaigns, and qualifying each opportunity before sending it to Senior Sales. As an intern, you will be part of the Sales Department, in charge of HNWI and Corporate accounts.
* Make inbound and outbound prospecting calls/emails
* Understand the business and the buying cycle of the leads
* Manage client onboarding according to KYC/AML procedures.
* Build and establish exceptional relationships with our clients
* Qualifying customer needs and collaborating with senior sales to close
* Provide operational oversight of the business to deliver on targets and KPIs
* Strong interest in new technologies and the Cryptocurrency/Blockchain sector.
* A minimum of 6 months of experience in a sales environment and/or in the Banking industry
* Demonstrate a strong results orientation and previous achievement of objectives and targets
* Master’s degree in finance, economics, or related area required
* Native in French and proficient in English
Nice to have
* A previous experience in the crypto industry would be highly beneficial
* Working knowledge of CRM systems and a willingness to learn even more
* An effective team worker; naturally collaborative and supportive
* Organized, responsive and can easily move between contrasting tasks
* Rigor and autonomy (ability to manage tightly, over time, a large quantity of information)
* Strong problem-solving skills and data-oriented
* Ability to take initiative, suggest new business ideas, and process improvements
* Enthusiasm, fun and smile. This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last!